Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 5 - 10 Working days
- Product number: 10099
The preconfigured Qbic BXP-300, is a Digital Signage Player designed to meet your high-level security needs. The viewneo Software comes already installed, so you can easily get started. Just connect the player to a TV through the HDMI port and then add your viewneo account.
- Resolution up to 4K
- HDMI 2.0 certified
- Remote configuration
- Start immediately: viewneo is preinstalled and set up only takes a few minutes
- Extremely powerful Quad core processor ensures stable performance
- Auto-Start: Automatic continuation of the Playlist after turning on the screen or after interruptions, ex. power outage
- Cloud-based:Arrange your contents and manage your screens from anywhere in the world
- Functions in both portrait and landscape modes
- Automatic updates gives you access to the latest software
- External RS-232 Port
- Complete System Protection via Watchdog
Delivery of the Qbic BXP-300
- 1 x Qbic BXP-300
- 1 x Wifi antenna
- 1 x HDMI-cable extension
- 1 x Power adaptor
- 1 x Quick guide
We would like that you are 100% satisfied with viewneo and the parts that we sell. Therefore our warranty protects you from any defects on the Qbic BXP-300 for the two years after purchase.
|Size:||6.49 x 4.66 x 1.06 inch (W x L x H)|
|CPU:||Quad-Core Cortex A17r4 Processor|
|Operating System:||Android 5.1|
|Connection:||802.11b/g/n with external Antenna WiFi ,Bluetooth|
|Ports:||1 x USB 2.0 Host, 1 x Mirco USB, 1x Micro USB (DC 5V 2A), 1 x HDMI 2.0 output, 1 x Micro-SD|
|Accessories:||1 x Power Supply: DC 5V/2A with changeable Plug´s (EU/US/UK/AU)|
Can I use multiple screens with just one player?
- You will need to have a Digital Signage Player for each screen. However, if you would like to play the same content on more than one screen, you can add a splitter to the HDMI-cable which will forward the information to the additional screens. This allows you to connect several screens with just one player.
Qbic BXP-300 or viewneo 4K SignageBox, what's the difference?
- Both players come configured with pre-installed viewneo software. This allows you to easily setup the player and link it to your viewneo account. Additionally, both players are optimized for use in a Digital Signage environment and allow content in UHD to be displayed.
- The main difference between the two players, is that security patches will be automatically updated on the Quib player. So, if you have a project that requires a high-level of security, then the Qbic player offers an additional layer of protection. Additionally, the BXP-300 is able to be accessed remotely, so you can maintain the system from a distance.